European Action Commission
The Academy’s European Action Commission was created in June 2007.
The missions of the European Action Commission are as follows:
Development of the European dimension of the activities of the Academy (symposia, conferences, content of dossiers, various events and sponsorship of certain events outside the academy).
- Encouragement of Sections of the Academy to nominate candidates for election of new members from a wide range of European countries.
- Promotion of the actions, works and values of the academy to European bodies, European States and sectoral groups involved in the air of space and in the area or exercising some of their activities in these areas.
- Executions of actions requested by these European bodies or groups, and approved according to the procedures of the Academy.
- The European Commission meets 4 or 5 times a year and organises visits and contacts to carry out its missions.
- In parallel, it builds on these actions to broaden the circle of companies and associated organizations by specifying in written agreements the modalities of their cooperation with the Academy
- It carries out the actions requested by the European bodies or groups and approved according to the procedures of the Academy.
The European Commission meets 3 to 5 times a year and participates in the organization of visits and contacts to carry out its missions.
Documents & Medias
Find all the documents and media published by the Commission.
Members of the Commission
To see the composition of the Commission