The Académie des technologies, in partnership with Dassault Systèmes and with the support of Air Liquide, Fondation Bettencourt Schueller, Fondation de l’Académie des technologies, Servier, European Institute for creative Strategies & Innovation, and Paris Club of Innovation Directors, organizes this year the World Congress of CAETS (International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences) which brings together more than 30 countries around the world.
A unique opportunity to rub shoulders with the science and technology ecosystem, this congress will bring together renowned international speakers from academies and institutions who, for this 2022 edition, will address societal challenges and opportunities for health.
- The conference on 27 and 28 September (at Versailles Palais des Congrès) will be structured around 6 sessions:
- Emerging technologies for innovative treatments and #médicaments discovery
- Information and communication technologies for biology and health
- Disruptive technologies and global R&D trends
- The Virtual Brain
- Human Body Repair Technologies
- Ethics and societal impacts of technological breakthroughs
Information and registration: caets2022.org